[Wylug-help] Vodafone iphone email push via Linux/exim

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 13:27:56 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Anyone know the best way to configure an iphone (over vodafone) to work with a
linux mail server and exim to handle email push.

I can configure it for a normal SMTP send / IMAP receive, but I want the
emails to be pushed to the phone, as it is with the blackberrys that they're
replacing.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn