[Wylug-help] RAID, mdadm and df

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:50:56 UTC 2010

Hi John,

  I realise it is a bit of an assumption that if a raid array is set up with
/boot, swap and a big partition, the big one is /, but I think it's a fairly
valid assumption :-)

   Yeah, resize2fs, that'd be why ext{tab} didn't bring it up on my system,
hopefully that'll make life easier for Roger, especially if it is mounted as
ext3 or 4.

Cheers,
--
Martyn