[Wylug-help] RAID etc. revisited...

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:23:26 UTC 2010

Hi Roger,

Although you'll have a bootsector on the 1T disk, you'll need a bootloader
in it.

With the  750 in, boot up and run something along the lines of grub-install
/dev/sd{letter of the terrabyte disk} as root, and yes, that's without a
partition number, grub's recommended install location is to the the
bootsector of the disk, not a partition.

That'll give you grub on that disk to boot from.

HTH
--
Martyn