[Wylug-help] Slow Internet with Ubuntu 11.04

T. Noland noland at amaro.es
Fri Sep 2 14:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,
1. That "mtr" was a new one on me. Anyway I tried it, but how do I make it keep showing the statistics when it ends?
2. I access the router's pages with it's LAN IP (192.168..., the gateway address)
3. Nope, haven't tried any other browser, as far as I know there isn't another in the distro (I might be wrong there), and I haven't
got round to installing any more software yet, as, if this installation turns out to be duff, I'd be wasting effort anyway.
4. I'll investigate that "mtr" a bit more, to see if I can get the output to stay on the screen when it finishes.
Trevor.