[Wylug-help] Wifi DNS Problems

T. Noland noland at amaro.es
Tue Nov 4 18:09:57 UTC 2014

I wonder if this has nothing to do with the system you are running, nor your configuration, but with "other people's" networks.
Does this happen on more than (say) two other networks, or have you always tried it on the same foreign network?
It may be something as simple as the router blocking your MAC address.
Just saying.
Trevor.