[Wylug-help] updating fedora 29

Roger Greenwood rogerg at rolla.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 10:56:18 UTC 2018

Hi Roger,

I don't use fedora myself, (ubuntu when not at work) but I haven't seen
any traffic on this list for a long time (I forgot I was even subscribed
on this email) so you may be better searching elsewhere.

If fedora do updates like ubuntu then some command line stuff may be
your friend - in my world it would be "sudo apt-get update" and see what
you get back (their server could be down, for instance).

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Roger Greenwood

Rolla Ltd