[YLUG] yum MySQL Administrator repository on RHEL3 ...

Varsani, Rajendrakumar (PSD) Rajendrakumar.Varsani at psd.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Jul 26 15:35:49 BST 2006

I did that too and it installed 100% but I don't know what it actually
does to the system.

I've put the yum.conf file back to what it was but it now can't find any
servers

It only contains this:

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1

Rajendrakumar Premji Varsani BSc (Hons)
Database & Application Support Team
Telephone: 01904 45 5805  Mobile: 07968 243125
rajendrakumar.varsani at psd.defra.gsi.gov.uk
Room134, Mallard House, PSD, Kings Pool, York, YO1 7PX

PSD Website: http://www.pesticides.gov.uk