[YLUG] yum MySQL Administrator repository on RHEL3 ...

alastair green purplepangolin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:51:06 BST 2006

It's a while since I last amended my yum.conf but there are two
different ways that you can add a new repository.  It can be added as
a section to the yum.conf or you can have a seperate file per
repository in the repos directory.  I can't remember where the repos
directory is by default but the man page for yum should tell you.  I
think the dag wieers site had some info on amending this.