[YLUG] Interesting Networking Problem

Gaffer derrick_s at tesco.net
Sun May 14 10:26:22 BST 2006

Hi Neal,

I don't know if it will help, but the Ipcop Firewall project on
Sourceforge could be a good source of info !  It certainly gave me a
good insight into networking machines and isolating local lans from the
Internet !!  I now use an old 486 as my firewall.  ( But then I'm too
lazy to climb into the loft to change it !!) ;-)

On Saturday 13 May 2006 23:27, Njal Munro Scribbled:

--
Best Regards:
     Derrick.