[YLUG] Wikifying the YLUG site

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Sun Nov 12 19:15:24 GMT 2006

Hi,

following our discussion a few weeks ago I would like to start
turning our web site into a wiki. Since I'm quite sure that
discussions about design and layout will be fruitless as long as
we don't have a "prototype" at hands, I have only one question:
Where shall I put it?

I have thought about recycling the Install Day wiki. But perhaps
that's not a good idea. What do I need to do in order to get a
new directory on the server, create a database and upload a bunch
of files? :-)

Best,
J. Tobias

--
"It gets worse. I have, before now, waited for a pen to perform a macro."
                                  -- Terry Pratchett in alt.fan.pratchett