[YLUG] I.T. consultancies/software houses in York area?

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Tue Oct 10 19:03:45 BST 2006

On 10 Oct 2006, at 18:55, Robert Hulme wrote:

> I get the impression that the SQL persistence layer in Turbo Gears
> (Python) is better too.

There's two - SQLObject (ActiveRecord pattern) or SQLAlchemy
(DataMapper pattern). The latter will be the standard in a future
version and is much better IMO. More flexible, faster, generally
nicer, but there's more to learn. Using the
sqlalchemy.ext.activemapper can give the best of both worlds.

Arthur

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Electronic infomation tampers with your mind. Babylon Zoo