[YLUG] Grub

Alex Howells alex.howells at 0wn3d.us
Sun Dec 9 23:49:36 GMT 2007

On 09/12/2007, Alex Howells <alex.howells at 0wn3d.us> wrote:

> Heh, definitely is ;)  I'll not even get started griping about how
> utterly slow and shit the package management is in Fedora or you'll be
> reading this until at least Christmas 2009 :-P

PS:  There is lots of bias in my previous statements :-P

I guess I've been using Debian since 1998 or 1999, seem to recall it
was 'Slink' running on my SPARC!  Definitely tried out my fair share
of distributions in the years in between, worked with quite a few on
servers too, including Red Hat 8 + 9 :(  Keep running back to Debian
though, except for stints with Gentoo Linux, particularly their
Hardened stuff. grSecurity++ :-D

Oh and I guess further bias comes in from the fact I work with it
daily at work. Damn, guess I can't be objective?

Perhaps a new thread would be in order, given how this one has been
rather gatecrashed!?