[YLUG] ISP Recommendations (Continued?)

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Mon Mar 19 14:12:13 GMT 2007

> > Matthews reply really is an eye opener and I can't help but wonder
> > how all these companies offering cheap broadband manage to survive?
> By going for the low user market and/or heavily capping/shaping p2p
> traffic.
My experience with Bulldog has been very good, in terms of the actual
service. It's (relatively) cheap, fast, and unlimited. Their customer
service is amazingly bad though. They are still charging me (or were)
for my broadband in York even though I left 4 months ago! (and yes, I
did cancel it before I left)

-Rob

"What's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating
dragon who breathes heatless fire, and no dragon at all?" --Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/