[YLUG] ISP Recommendations (Continued?)

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Mon Mar 19 14:26:48 GMT 2007

Robert Hulme wrote:
> My experience with Bulldog has been very good, in terms of the actual
> service. It's (relatively) cheap, fast, and unlimited. Their customer
> service is amazingly bad though. They are still charging me (or were)
> for my broadband in York even though I left 4 months ago! (and yes, I
> did cancel it before I left)

They have a fantastic backhaul, but their service is legendarily bad: so
bad they retired the consumer brand.

No matter how good the network, I'd not touch them ever again.

I vote Zen - although they aren't cheap.

doug.

--
Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting - http://www.isotoma.com
Tel: 01904 567349, Mobile: 07879 423002, Fax: 020 79006980

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Office: 19a Goodge Street, London, W1T 2PH