[YLUG] Installing linux (Fedora 10) on a Samsung NC10 - a nice success

Harry Mills mail at hjmills.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 16:08:04 UTC 2009

For anyone interested in installing Ubuntu on a netbook the Computer
Recycling Project at the university is planning on offering netbooting
facilities to install Ubuntu-Eee, the variant on the main Ubuntu distro
customised for netbooks. It is not currently working but will be soon.

Regards,

--
Harry Mills <mail at hjmills.co.uk>