[YLUG] Installing linux (Fedora 10) on a Samsung NC10 - a nice success

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 09:46:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 05:39:39PM -0800, Liam Wilson wrote:
> Hi
>
> We'll have to try and get the ylug wiki back up (any luck/anything
> I can do Zoe?). This would make for some great content.

Have been banging on the door behind the scenes, but the lights are off
at the moment.  Have prodded again and will step up the pressure now
that the new year is well under way.  I'd like to try this one more
time to get the central system working before we give up and go for
independent hosting.

--
 -- zoe