[YLUG] Debian Packaging & Sponsor

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Sun May 2 12:18:04 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 08:18:38PM -0400, Gary Briggs wrote:

Hey Gary, long time no see!

Are you back in York?

> I've been fidgeting with the debian packaging for my pet project for a
> while, and now I'm wondering if there's anyone around here who's an
> expert on debian packaging, sponsorship, and all that good stuff.
>
> It builds successfully and runs all the architectures I've been able
> to try and lintian has nothing to say about it, so I'm finally looking
> to try and get submitted into the debian system.
>
> So... suggestions?

I'm afraid I don't have time right at the moment for sponsoring, but
you should maybe subscribe to debian-mentors at lists.debian.org for
requesting review and sponsorship.  There's also mentors.debian.net,
though I haven't used it myself.  There's also #debian-mentors on
OFTC.

Regards,
Roger

--