[YLUG] Debian Packaging & Sponsor

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Mon May 31 20:43:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 01:17:59PM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't have time right at the moment for sponsoring, but
> you should maybe subscribe to debian-mentors at lists.debian.org for
> requesting review and sponsorship.  There's also mentors.debian.net,
> though I haven't used it myself.  There's also #debian-mentors on
> OFTC.

HeyHey

So I submitted to the mentors site, filled the ITP report, pinged the
mentors mailing list, harangued the mentors IRC channel, and ... nada

Reading the website, I get the impression that mentors aren't people
that I should be harassing directly to find one interested in working
with me. So that being said ... what should I do next to find someone
who can sponsor/mentor me?

Thanks,
Gary (-;