[YLUG] Laptops and the repeating keyboard bug

Harry Mills harry at haeg.in
Mon Jan 24 23:37:51 UTC 2011

I haven't seen that bug before - I'm using a HP ProBook 4320s and it works
pretty well under Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick). The only thing I've seen which is
similar is when you hold alt, type a number and then press a letter in the
shell types that letter that many times, but that's not a bug it's a
feature!
--
Regards,
Harry Mills