[Bradford] Introduction :-)

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Feb 1 22:33:14 UTC 2013

I run Ubuntu 12.04 but with GNOME 3 desktop for my main computer. There are some features that GNOME 3 has that I particularly like. Unity doesn't have those and it has the annoying common menu, which I know you can kill. I now much prefer GNOME 3 to GNOME 2. I think that Ubuntu are now including GNOME 3 in the later versions are they not? I remember talking to someone from Canonical last year and saying what I liked about '3' compared to Unity - maybe they listened :-)  - in reality probably wishful thinking.
Brian