[members at lugog] Introduction

Ian Dickinson i.j.dickinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:38:33 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Dave Phelan <dave.phelan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was going to bang on about replacing the X-Windows security model
> with something more... modern was no bad thing. But who uses X to run
> an application in one place and a window in another anymore?
Um, me for one. I use it for occasionally for sysadmin'ing some of our
internal servers (though usually a plain ssh shell suffices), or, more
commonly, when running jobs on an Amazon S3 instance.

And yes please, I would be interested in hearing about the security
problems that might expose, and what we can do about it :)

Ian