[members at lugog] Introduction:

john lewis johnlewis at hantslug.org.uk
Fri Nov 26 09:08:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 06:30:28 +0000
Sean Miller <sean at seanmiller.net> wrote:

>   Out of this also came my "bible" of the time, O'Reilly's fantastic
> "Unix in a Nutshell".

I agree it is almost an essential book for any Linux user,  the other
books I keep on my bookshelf are 'Web Design in a Nutshell' from the
same source, 'CSS by example' from Que and for admin stuff Martin
Kraffts 'The Debian System' my copy is out of date as it was written
when sarge was about to be released. A later version is available as a
free ebook
http://www.linbai.info/computers-it/the-debian-system-concepts-and-techniques.html
well worth reading for anyone contemplating a debian based distro

--
John Lewis
using Debian sid