[members at lugog] Free software: great power

Philip Hudson phil.hudson at iname.com
Fri Jun 21 09:38:45 UTC 2013

On 21 Jun, 2013, at 12:12 am, Administrator wrote:

> On 20/06/13 19:48, Sean Miller wrote:
>
>> Are we a "User Group" or a "Pressure Group"?
>>
>> LUGOG was set up to be a user group... there was no requirement for
>> members to be evangelists or anything...
>
> Hear, hear !
> Well said, Sean.
>
> Any attempt to 'take over' this */USER/* group for base socio-
> political purposes will inevitably generate extremely irate comment
> from me.

Once again: you're knocking down a straw man (or two). That is *not*
what I said. Save your ire for someone who did.

So far my post has had two antagonistic responses to things it didn't
say. Anyone out there who thinks there might be any value to what it
actually did say?

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63