[members at lugog] Free software: great power

Dave Phelan dave.phelan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:00:43 UTC 2013

 Sean

On Friday, 21 June 2013, Sean Miller wrote:

> This list is meant to be about those who use Linux being able to ask for
> help... there is no requirement for them to be running around fixing
> peoples' computers, contributing software patches to open source software
> or anything else.
>
> If we ever are to get this list active again, then I think we have to make
> it clear that the list is open to ANYBODY who USES Linux, not just experts.

Hear hear.

I wonder, do we have enough spare time between us to do some sort of
reach-out?
With the likely arrival of Ubuntu phones, and the ubiquity of Android, is
it time to wake from our age-old slumber?

Dave

--
 Dave Phelan CCIE#3590   skype:davephelan   GSM: 07990561784
 dave.phelan at gmail.com    @daveph      http://www.davephelan.org

 "The best wifi is just that: free wifi throughout, no codes, no charges."
                      - William Gibson, http://tinyurl.com/2u4873