[HLUG] Presentation on Weds Night

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Mon Nov 5 22:36:32 GMT 2007

Hi Julian,

Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just wanted to ask where everyone was with their preparations, so we can
> see what needs doing/has been done.

I have my presentation just about finished.  Just need to run through it
to make sure it's alright.

>    * I've got my presentation involving Office Productivity with Linux
>      and OSS nearly done.
>    * Presentation slides in OOo Impress just about ready
>    * Smart laptop (not mine!) and digital projector ready for Weds
>    * Two CD's of Ubuntu 7.10 cut
>
> Hopefully I will get some Herefordshire LUG flyers that I made before,
> printed and cut, ready for Weds.

Heh, sounds good - what do they look like?

> Chris Owens has said he can be available for the night to generally help
> out too, but doesn't want to present a topic (which is fine ;-) ).

Excellent, looks like we'll have a good number of us.

> What length presentation has everyone managed ? Mine is 10 - 15 mins.

I haven't timed my piece but I expect it to be around 10 minutes.

> If anyone else wants to present on a topic, please email asap to the list.

Even if you're there to show support and answer questions it would be
much appreciated!

Thanks
Mark