[HLUG] Hard drive partitioning

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:24:02 GMT 2008

first backup to an external hard drive..

second back up again...

i use acronis from a pc cover disk,
i think the ubuntu install also repartitions
if you press the right button at the right time!

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~