[HLUG] Hard drive partitioning

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:08:02 GMT 2008

DONT JUST
> Take a full backup of all important stuff to a USB drive, CDs or DVDs
> before starting, just in case...

copy everything to an external hard disk,
cos some important things are hidden
like outlook express address book and emails etc etc...

i use SyncToy in windows..

one day i'll learn how to use cobian
(and blender and linux and grub and....

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~