[HLUG] Which distro for a laptop?

Matt Jones matt at mattjones.me.uk
Wed Jul 9 20:15:56 BST 2008

I used PClinuxos before I switvhed to Ubuntu. It seemed quite polished, but
this was some time ago.  What about fedora? Up to date and a large community
behind it.

I will probably get the 901 when I can get hold of one, although the one
that Dell are planning seems to be nice, from what snippets of info I have
found.
Mj