[HLUG] LUGRadio Live Event this weekend in Wolverhampton

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 14 21:43:01 BST 2008

Hi

I'm dead tired at the moment, shows what a day at Ikea can do for you
(then spending the evening putting the things all together ;-) )

Anyway, as no-one else has mentioned it yet, if you're at a loose-end
this weekend, you may be interested in LUGradio Live. Its the closest
thing left to a fun, interesting Linux conference/event, without the
corporate side.

And its only up the road, comparatively speaking ... in Wolverhampton.

http://lugradio.org/live/UK2008/

I haven't been for a couple of years but hope to go one of the days,
this Sat or Sun.

If you're coming along to our Linux meeting this Wednesday we can
discuss, arrange lifts if necessary, etc then.

July's meeting will be a general meeting, so please bring along your
hardware if you have any Linux problems. We're at the usual venue in the
day centre in Hereford. Directions, etc on the website.

I'm hoping we can also have a discussion about what the LUG wants to do
for our meetings for the forthcoming year. We are more than willing to
listen to any ideas you have; as long as we have enough members to help
out ;-)

Hope to see a good turn-out.

May be our last event there for a month or so, as we like to change
things around a bit over the summer, and get out and about.

Yours