[HLUG] LUGRadio Live Event this weekend in Wolverhampton

Matt Jones matt at mattjones.me.uk
Mon Jul 14 22:04:43 BST 2008

This will be the last ever Lugradio live, due to the guys moving on to other
things. I am sure I will be missing a great event, but unfortunately I am
working this weekend, so will not be able to attend.

It only costs a fiver for the whole weekend, the free stuff is worth that
and many interesting and varied talks, together with the uniquely lugradio
events, such as the Gong a thong lightbulb talk extravaganza and the mass
debate. A certain amount of alcohol may be consumed over the course of the
two days as well...

This Lugradio live will feature the last ever Lugradio recording on the
saturday afternoon.

/Advert

Mj