[HLUG] Build a wiki

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 10:36:21 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I have the task of expediting the creation of a wiki for the Kington
local energy and environment network. I have never done this and at
present do not have spare time to learn from scratch, nor do I have a
permanent internet access from which to download training etc.

So this is an outright beg ! I am asking for one of the people in here
that I know do know how to do a wiki to either do it for me and point me
at the space and passwords, or to allow me to come to you at work or
home and hand-hold me through the process.

As I only get to email a couple of times a week, my phone is 07 890 819
556 for rapid communication.

Many thanks in anticipation for your time and consideration,
Pete H@