[HLUG] September Meeting @ Preston-on-Wye

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 11 22:16:48 UTC 2008

Christopher Evans wrote:
> Greetings again all!
>
> Preston-on-Wye is acceptable as a venue for me, although not every month, pretty please? Also the week after next would be OK, if this suits others too? I'm free most nights, and can travel within reason, but I don't want our meetings to become an 'occasional' affair - The 'unavailablility' of facilities is surely not what Resource Centres and CAPS are all about, eh? Lingen is usually pretty accommodating, but I realise that it is not geographically well located for some ...
Thanks for your views on this - anyone else? We'll book Preston-on Wye
as a trial.

> Incidentally the HLUG website is still inaccessible ... :lol:

Yes I know. the lug.org.uk people have a few problems still.  We are
lucky to have access back, but no Mysql for now, and I think there's an
issue with permissions, I cant upload or create any files/folders on our
webfolders.

Julian