[HLUG] kdenlive - jaunty

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:27:12 UTC 2009

the magic keys Ctrl-alt-F1 say Ubuntu 8.04.2
thanks

so next move is to make a new partition for home folder, ext3..

i have a friend coming round to do video work,
so maybe upgrade to 8.10 and put kdenlive on that,
when in april is jaunty due?

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~   01568 760 333     ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2009.  ~
~