[HLUG] HLUG Open Disc for SFD

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 20:30:45 UTC 2010

Paul,

That just about covers the territory ! Excellent work.

The contents of the Open Education Disc are listed at

http://www.theopendisc.com/education/

With what looks like more music/ multi-media and science teaching focus in
addition to the usual stuff you have already listed.

Tuxpaint as a possible addition? Also two astronomy apps? - I don't use either,
so I can't say how redundant that is, nor how much space would be made by
dropping one. Your call !

If in doubt throw in some OS fonts ! Jools is nagging me for using proprietory
ones... :-(

Nice one,
Pete