[HLUG] Spoke to All Saints re Venue for SFD

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sat Jul 3 09:24:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'd be interested in running something about enabling businesses to use
Open Source Software both on the Desktop and the Server - I am of the
firm opinion that apart from Sage and some bespoke in-house
applications, there is no reason for a business to run Windows these
days!

I've already set the whole day aside, so once we get the times sorted
I'll turn up and help setup as well as with running the day if required.

Kind regards,

Matt