[HLUG] speakers for ISFD

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 12:50:14 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah

     Is it practical to consider dedication of the LUG Meeting following
the Open Day to a 'Newbies Install Fest'?

     Being able to say 'Come along (say next week) and we'll show you
how' could add considerable momentum to passing trade who show interest
but might not otherwise follow it up.

     Could also be the theme for a Poster!

Chris

(Don't tell me you have already fixed it and I haven't noticed)