[HLUG] Starting with Arch Linux

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Thu Oct 9 22:28:16 UTC 2014

Hi there,

> I've been playing with Arch recently keen to try it's rolling release
> nature and speed
>
> Its very interesting bit like stepping back in Linux time about 12 years
> ago where you did have to do a fair bit of setup and knowledge of your kit
> before you started
that's a good way of putting it, and was the reason why I stopped
playing with it at my first attempt of installing it. It's been ages
since I had to set up my wlan usb stick by hand, and I don't fancy going
back to those times. ;-)
I'm quite happy with Sabayon (Gentoo- based but pre-compiled packages). :-))

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches
                Shobdon