[HLUG] Base help

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:53:45 UTC 2015

Hi all

Nice to hear from a few old faces in the LUG again.

Pete - I think Sarah might be right Libreoffice needs Oracle java to get
Base to run . Its possible that it will work with the open source openjdk
project that is sometimes packaged instead in distros but ymmv.

There's usually a ppa or rpm or repo for java if it isn't installed
already. Try googling about wizard not working and java and libre open
office and see if it proves this.

Julian