[HLUG] Linux Presentation Day 2016.1 in UK / Herefordshire

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:20:09 UTC 2016

Hello Hauke

Thanks for getting in touch.

We will be putting on an event but it will be quite small as we are only a
small group with limited resources.

But I am interested in your comments and will see what I can do given the
time I have available.

I have contacted the UK contact who did get back to me a while back but we
have not had any further dialogue.

I'll be in touch again later tonight

Julian Robbins
Herefordshire LUGMaster